LeanWorks is a twice daily weight loss supplement that is formulated to help promote fat burn while keeping energy levels high as well as mood.
People who are trying to lose weight and need a supplement to help kick start the process may want to consider trying LeanWorks to help get greater results than just diet and exercise alone.
Please read below to learn more about LeanWorks and how to purchase a bottle.
What Is LeanWorks?
Formulated to help men and women lose weight by increasing metabolism and suppressing appetite, LeanWorks blocks fat absorption within tissues helping make it easier to burn.
By regulating blood sugar levels within the body, users will have less blood sugar spikes helping to keep their food cravings under control therefore reducing caloric intake.
Unlike many weight loss supplements, LeanWorks is stimulant free which means it can be taken any time of day and it will not affect sleep quality.
How Does LeanWorks Work?
LeanWorks acts as a diuretic which helps reduce excess water weight while also boosting metabolism and preventing fat absorption.
Users simply take this supplement twice daily to help promote weight loss and make it easier to reach and exceed weight loss goals. Recommended dosage is three capsules each morning roughly thirty minutes before breakfast.
For maximum results people can take three additional capsules thirty minutes before dinner or before bed, and it can be stacked with Muscle Element’s Full Spectrum Fat Incinerator 212 to see optimum results.
Since this product acts as a strong diuretic it is important to drink at least 120 ounces of water per day while taking LeanWorks to ensure the body stays hydrated and healthy.
Combining a mix of ingredients that is referred to as the 212 Degree Fat Incinerator Blend, please read below to read an overview of this supplements ingredients.
The full ingredient profile for LeanWorks is available through the product listing at both Bodybuilding.com and Amazon.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Commonly used in weight loss supplement and products, green coffee beans help people lose weight by preventing fat absorption within the gut which helps the body’s metabolism stay high.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate: An amino acid that increases metabolism rates and works to help fatty acids be used as energy rather than stored as fat.
- Irvingia Gabonensis: Also known as African mango and is added to LeanWorks to promote weight loss by reducing appetite and promoting fat breakdown.
- Raspberry Ketones: May increase lipolysis and the secretion of a hormone called adiponectin which helps the body oxidize fat and regulate blood glucose levels.
- Juniper Berry: As a part of the Definition and Tightening Composite within LeanWorks, juniper berry helps rid the body of excess water weight.
- Dandelion Extract: Also added for its natural diuretic properties that may reduce the body’s excess water weight levels.
- White Kidney Bean Extract: Helps suppress appetite and regulate blood glucose levels.
- BioPerine: Used to help the body better absorb the nutrients included in LeanWorks.
- Red Pepper: Raises the body’s temperature promoting a faster metabolism leading to fat burn.
As with all supplements it is recommended to consult a doctor or healthcare professional prior to using LeanWorks.
Who Makes LeanWorks?
Manufactured by Muscle Elements which is a fitness supplement company based in Boca Raton, Florida, Muscle Elements offers a small line of workout supplements that give users the extra support needed to promote weight loss, boost workout performance, and improve muscle growth.
All Muscle Elements products are manufactured in the United States in a GMP certified manufacturing facilities.
It appears that this manufacturing company does not have their own webpage but sells through various online vendors including Bodybuilding.com and Amazon.
LeanWorks can be purchased online through Amazon, Bodybuilding.com, and Tiger Fitness.
Each ninety capsule bottle is available for $31.99. Consumers who join the Amazon Subscribe and Save program can purchase this product for $30.39 or less depending on the number of items on subscription.
This product ships for free with eligible Amazon purchases.
This website carries LeanWorks ninety count for $34.99.
LeanWorks is also $34.99 through this website. Tiger Fitness offers free shipping available for purchases over $99.00.
Consumers who are looking for a daily supplement to help them reach their weight loss goals faster may want to consider trying LeanWorks.
By helping boost metabolism while also suppressing appetite this product will help people burn fat quicker and easier.
There are mixed reviews online about this product so it is recommended to do further research prior to purchasing to ensure this supplement will be worth its costs to each individual person.
Interested consumers can learn more by visiting the product listing at Amazon or Bodybuilding.com.