The bodybuilding industry has exploded over the years, allowing many companies with a dream of providing the ultimate in nutritional support a chance to enter the arena.
BPI Sports has created Roxylean, which is a product designed to help you lose weight faster and last longer in the gym. This is our review of Roxylean.
What Is Roxylean?
Roxylean is a nutritional supplement for women designed to provide appetite control, increase metabolism, and an ongoing reservoir of energy and mental clarity. The supplement is in capsule form, and the recommended dosage is one capsule per day.
It is very important that you adhere to the recommended dosage. There are 60 capsules per bottle, so each bottle will give you a two-month supply.
How Does Roxylean Work?
Roxylean contains many herbal ingredients that perform specific jobs. Goldenseal root is a diuretic that increases sweating and urinating. To help the body burn fat through thermogenesis, the product contains caffeine.
This raises the body temperature which in turn increases the metabolism so your body will burn calories faster. The caffeine will also help you increase your focus to let you concentrate better during your workout sessions.
Lemon juice is used in the product as a diuretic and appetite suppressor. Yohimbe, which is better known for being a natural aphrodisiac for men, is used as another fat burning ingredient. To increase the effects of these herbs, white willow root is added.
The pricing for Roxylean can vary depending upon the place of purchase. At the time of this writing, prices varied greatly because some retailers are advertising price drops or sales.
- Ordering from bodybuiding.com website – $29.99
- Ordering from bpisports.com website – $31.99
- Ordering from netnutrition.com – $19.99
- Ordering from iherb.com – $20.97
- Ordering from GNC – $39.99
Who Makes Roxylean?
Roxylean was created by BPI Sports, which is a company dedicated to providing superior nutritional supplements to people who want to improve their health and have better results from their workouts.
Co-founder James Grage was determined to achieve the highest level of fitness that he could after a terrible car accident left him with severe damage.
The reviews for Roxylean have been very good. The product has received four and five-star ratings from many people. The few four-star ratings that were given were from people who exceeded the recommended dosage and suffered the side effects.
The raters did mention that they knew about the warning but decided to ignore it hoping for faster results or to break through a plateau they were experiencing.
- Product has received excellent reviews
- Only one capsule per day in the morning in required, eliminating the need to take multiple pills per day or even at one time
- Product is available online and in brick-and-mortar sports nutrition stores
- All ingredients used are fresh and have been clinically tested to ensure effectiveness
- Will help you increase mental clarity and allow you to better concentrate on workouts
- The amount of caffeine in each capsule is equal to three cups of regular coffee
- Exceeding the recommended dosage of one capsule per day could cause jitteriness and hyperactivity
- You should not take this product for longer than eight weeks
- The 30-day money back guarantee is only honored if the product has not been opened or used
If you are a woman and you are seeking to improve your health, lose weight quickly, and have better workouts, you might want to consider this product. You must make sure that you adhere to the admonition of taking one capsule per day each morning.
Others who have tried Roxylean have sung its praises and given it excellent reviews.