Smoothie Ceuticals is a company that offers a variety of different powders, which can be blended into your morning or workout beverage. You can purchase any of the products from the brand’s online store.
What is Smoothie Ceuticals?
Eating a healthy and balanced diet is crucial for maintaining your health, whether you are concerned with your weight, metabolism, immune system, or any other area of your body.
In a perfect world, you would have the time every day to prepare a balanced meal that is nutritious, meeting all of your needs. However, there are very few people that have the time or energy to make three meals a day, along with healthy snacks to go with them.
Instead, some healthy people decide to make smoothies to give the right amount of nutrition. Rather than having to research any ingredient that you want to include in your drink, you can choose a blended powder from Smoothie Ceuticals.
Smoothie Ceuticals was started back in 1997, with the goal of reducing the amount of time that you have to spend during the preparation stage of your meals. The company has won many awards over the years, which is predominantly due to their effective and delicious blends of vitamins and nutrients.
The brand is part of a bigger company, but creating healthy smoothies is a priority. Basically, if you want to give your body the nutrients it needs, then this powder is the best option. They offer powders that can help to:
- Support a bodybuilding workout
- Lose weight
- Build up your immune system
- Satisfy your appetite
There is no quick fix for good nutrition, even though there are some people that seem to think they can achieve their weight loss goals or general health by simply eating healthy. By choosing a nutritional smoothie or beverage, then you have the power to stay healthy, even when you don’t have much time to prepare a meal.
Products by Smoothie Ceuticals
Smoothie Ceuticals gives you all the different types of nutrients you may need in your diet, depending on the goals you have set for yourself. The company offers powders that are strictly protein, whereas other supplements offer a variety of vitamins that you may be deficient in.
Read on below to find out more about the options that you have.
Protein is a necessary part of your diet, helping to support your muscle growth, energy levels, and appetite. Luckily, Smoothie Ceuticals has several different flavors for you to use in your drinks, helping you to get the amount of nutrition you need for workouts, hikes, or even just the work day. You will be able to purchase:
- Organic Vanilla Whey Protein Blend, which is mildly sweet and easily blended (One scoop = 10g protein
- Pea Protein, which is a vegan-friendly option for consumers that do not eat animal products (One scoop = 20g protein)
- Rice Protein, which comes from brown rice, which is filled with healthy fiber (One scoop = 20g protein
- Soy Protein Isolate, which is 90% pure (One scoop = 23g protein)
- Whey Protein, which available in unflavored, vanilla, and chocolate (amount of protein not listed)
If you don’t like the texture of protein drinks, or unable to find flavors that appeal to your taste buds, then a supplement may be the best idea. These formulas offer you a variety of different ingredients, which help you to customize your smoothie to your particular needs. You have several supplements to choose from, depending on your deficiency or need. You can use the:
- Antioxidant and Immune Blend, which features a slightly tart taste from several citrus fruits and vitamins
- Multivitamin & Mineral Blend, which has all of the vitamins and minerals that you need on a regular basis
- Sustained High Energy Blend, which keeps your alertness high with creatinine, Panax Ginseng, and green tea extract
- Super Green Blend, which features many green superfoods
- Weight Loss Blend, which uses fiber, green tea extract, and other ingredients to help suppress your appetite and increase your metabolism
In addition to creating all-inclusive protein powders and supplements, Smoothie Ceuticals has also created a collection called “Add-Ins,” which is basically a variety of vitamins that can be blended into your drinks and recipes, but without being the sole ingredient. You will be able to purchase:
- Leafy Greens, a vitamin that offers the superfood nutrients that is found in spinach and kale (One serving = ½ cup)
- Veggie Blend, a powder that features a “hand-picked assortment of vegetables” (One serving = ¾ cup)
- Yogurt Lover’s Plus Concentrate, which gives you a healthy supply of both prebiotics and probiotics, along with fiber and protein for a silky texture (serving size not listed)
Contacting Smoothie Ceuticals
Regardless of the products you choose, you can speak with the customer service department about any questions you may have. They can be contacted over email or a phone call.
To speak with the phone-based department, you can call either one of the phone numbers on their website – 888-466-9941 or 714-449-9787. However, since neither phone number has the business hours listed for the department, you may need to email your questions to email@example.com, if you are unable to get through.
Smoothie Ceuticals Review Summary
Smoothie Ceuticals is a brand that works to fulfill the needs of consumers, regardless of what their diet might require. Some of the supplements and powders come with a certain flavor, which can help enhance the taste of your chosen recipe.
Whether you need to keep your appetite under control until dinner, or you want a little extra energy to start your day, Smoothie Ceuticals has you covered.